3pm SGT - Probiotics and Beyond: From Personalisation to Artificial Intelligence
Introduction from our Chair of the Digital Summit, Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief, NutraIngredients-Asia
Day two of the Probiota Asia digital summit begins with a presentation from Evan Hayes, Managing Director Asia Pacific of Factors Group
Evan will present on: Personalisation and probiotics: Getting by with a little help from your friends
It takes a village to raise a healthy gut. Advances in technology and understanding of the microbiome have led to developments and innovations in the multi biome. The complex interactions of prebiotics, postbiotics and cross-feeding probiotics, yeasts, synbiotics, scobiotics, fungi and multicellular organisms can lead to personalised new product development and new scientific understanding and opportunities across a range of modalities.
- The latest advances in research and technology in the microbiome space
- The major opportunities for personalised probiotics
- Future-state, product development and innovation
- The quality and regulatory constraints associated with these opportunities
Evan's presentation will be followed by a short Q&A session with Gary Scattergood
We continue this session with a presentation by Agathe Foussat, Head of Digital Innovation at Danone Nutricia Research
Agathe will present on: Gut health and data: Digital health tools to support new parents and aid precision nutrition
Many parents feel the struggle of taking care of a new baby or toddler and will all they need to know, learn, or remember to make sure they grow well. COVID-19 made it especially hard with the lack of parenting meet-ups and doctor visit that allowed them to connect and be reassured. With new technologies though digital health tools to collect data, we can now access key health parameters such as gut microbiome or nutritional status and support parents with personalised insights on-the-go. In parallel, this is allowing researchers at Danone Nutricia Research to generate scientific evidence to better understand everyone needs and develop strategies for ‘precision nutrition’.
- Developing understanding on how every parent and every baby is different
- The benefits of interpreting real time health data around the microbiome and nutritional status thanks to digital tools to make the invisible visible
- How this understanding can improve precision nutrition strategies
Day will close with a final panel discussion with live Q&A again chaired by Gary Scattergood on Probiotics and Beyond: From Personalisation to Artificial Intelligence .
- Evan Hayes, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Factors Group
- Ewa Hudson, Head of Market Insights, Lumina Intelligence
- Dr Alain Delpy, Senior International Business Development Manager, Bened Biomedical
- Peter Barraket, Managing Director, Designs For Health
- Dr Saishreyas Sundarajoo, Head of Clinical Affairs, AMiLi
5pm SGT - Networking - the opportunity to chat to other delegates, schedule one-on-one meetings, visit our sponsor hubs